Jonathan Brandis Forum

For Fans of Jonathan Gregory Brandis (April 13, 1976 -- November 12, 2003)
It is currently Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:50 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:34 am 

Im so small that I am not noticed in a crowd of other peas. And so horrible in flavour that people would not prod their fork into me for a taster or if they tried they would so soon as quickly jump back in disgust. My flavour is different, so different that it scared the person so much they called me every name under the sun from my flavour right down to my texture and layers. They were afraid of me, trying something new, and believed i am bland cause they couldnt understand my flavour and i didnt relate to them at that time. Theyd much sooner want to enjoy fancier foods, such as cakes covered in layers of sweet chocolate icing. They were too blinded by the sight or feel of their fancy cakes that I looked plain and ordinary compared. My outer layer is dull and lumpy of the life i lived when i was first pulled from the ground, visible for all the world too see. Their cakes are all new, fancy, and bright and cheery. I look miserably sad compared to them. No one stops to look at me. When they do they as soon walk on by. But there is a secret that only so few know that deep under my skin lies my core. It is fancy, bright, new, cheery, but it comes with a great price of the outer layer, but once you give it a chance you have a honest, deep, caring, understanding, thoughful friend for life. Ill never in time make you ill like the cake. And when you do that core will grow inside you over time. Soon it will show the beauty and healthy glow of the new person who is willing to see what true beauty is. More beautiful as the cake once was before it was digested. My core may be disquised in so many different shapes, sizes, layers. If you give me patience you too will learn to love and will have a new respect for me. And that nasty taste will lesson greatly as does flaws do. In time you will help me show others what true beauty is. As the core of me will shine through you.
By Lorraine Bertram

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:42 am 

I hope this story lets people see not to be afraid of someones outer shell. And for jonathan, people will learn if they give him openmindedness that he is the person you all dearly loved, through you you will shine that his presence is still with us and help us spread that hes here with us and has got somethings to say.