Jonathan Brandis Forum

For Fans of Jonathan Gregory Brandis (April 13, 1976 -- November 12, 2003)
It is currently Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:36 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:16 am 

Stacy Haiduk was kind enough to record an audio interview for Mhara of the Neverending Story blog and myself after we helped to promote her save a kitty auctions in April. I've added an intro to the interview. You can listen to it on the interview page here: http://jonathan-brandis.org/?page_id=295

I'll be posting it on Stacy's fb page tonight.

Enjoy!

Btw in case some of you were wondering, we didn't ask for this. She offered it to us. Pretty neat huh?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:38 pm 

Pretty neat indeed. It's good to hear that the not-overly-serious Jonathan that I knew was pretty much the same Jonathan she described in his professional life - not that I ever doubted that he was naturally as "silly" as he always claimed to be all the time. Hearing the story about his running away with her wig sounds very much like him, as he often took a joke to the brink before giving up on it.

It goes a long way to dispelling that rumor that he was as angsty a soul as Lucas sometimes seemed to be. He was just acting (and quite well.) It's nice to hear all of that affection still so present in her interview. She speaks of him as if it were only yesterday that all of this happened and not almost twenty years ago - he'd made that much of an impact on her.

He did that, of course, to everyone he touched (and the bit about his eyes @-) is absolutely true.) You'll note she used the word 'bright' and not 'sparkly'.

It's also interesting to hear our illustrious Webmaster's voice! :jumpforjoy:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:39 pm 

Amazing. And to think Stacey still remembers Jon like it was yesterday. That's the best part in my opinion.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:25 pm 

What a great interview. Stacy seems to be a lovely person and it was fun and also a little bittersweet to hear her memories of Jonathan and SeaQuest. Thanks so much for sharing this :)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:55 am 

My heart skipped a beat when Stacy finally talked about Jon :) Thank you Stacy for the interview and Jonathanfanboy for posting it here :)