Jonathan Brandis Forum

For Fans of Jonathan Gregory Brandis (April 13, 1976 -- November 12, 2003)
It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:55 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:02 am 

While I understand many fans may be curious about Jon's personal life and would like to know more about who he was in his private life. We need to keep in mind that it's important to respect people's privacy. There are several candid pictures on the web that may include some of Jon's friends or acquaintances. I urge you to please respect their privacy by not speculating or spreading rumors. These people may not even be aware that the pictures are posted on the message board and I kindly remind you to respect them as well as Jon who was also a very private person.

Just because you want to know, doesn't mean you need to know. Imagine if someone posted a picture of you with someone and started talking about you on some message board without your knowledge and then finding out about it years later.

If people who knew Jon would like to share their stories and pictures, they are more than welcome to do so. And if you do find candid pictures online, I don't mind if you post them just remember to be respectful and avoid spreading gossip or speculation, otherwise YOUR POST WILL BE DELETED!

EDIT: Please note that the reason why I posted this message and sent it to each and every one of you is to ask you to please be considerate of those in the pictures. They may not want to be talked about or even want their name or face posted up on the web for all to see. As webmaster of this website, I am responsible for ALL content on this page, including what is posted here on the forum so that is why I sent this reminder to all of you. I don't mean to be stern, I just urge you to think before you post something because it could hurt or offend someone even if you did not intend to.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]