Jonathan Brandis Forum

For Fans of Jonathan Gregory Brandis (April 13, 1976 -- November 12, 2003)
It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:04 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:46 pm 

I saw Brave New World today and Lucas does say in this episode that his birthday is December 23, but he doesn't say a year. I am really excited to be on Season 3. But knowing that they stopped filming in the middle of the Season.... i have a feeling i will be left wondering too. :(

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:00 pm 

I was always way more confused by the end of season one - because they destroyed the seaQuest and built another in...three months? There were other Jonathan-written scripts in the chute, but the show ended before they were produced. I wanted to see the ones he would DIRECT in season four (had they gone on for another season.)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:08 pm 

I had the impression it took a couple of years for seaQuest v. 2. If the first season was 2018, and the second was 2022 (although I'm not sure that isn't placed solely on the ten year gap and their return in 2032, if you get what I'm saying), then it took 4 years or so.

I'd have to re-watch season 2 for any sign of the year they were in. Not that this is torture mind you.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:21 am 

Aimena wrote:
He's 28 in "In the Company of Ice and Profit", and 29 in "Destination Terminal".

I've been re-watching, and noticing a lot of inconsistency. Or, he just had a birthday in between? ;)

i watched season 3 again and again, and the dates problem is not only in Lucas' age.
1- in the 1st episode (brave new world), when Hudson shows Lucas the map, and Lucas tells him that the map is wrong, we can see the date on the map Sept 19, 2032.
2- in episode 2 (In the Company of Ice and Profit), Lucas says that technically he's 28.
3- in episode 4 (Destination Terminal), Lucas says that he's 29
4- in episode 10 (second chance), it's Picolo's birthday, oct 28, 2032.
4.1 - Picolo's birthday is even before Lucas' so how can it come at least 6 episodes after.
4.2 - does it mean that between the 1st and the 10th episode, there was only a month and a half? (when by the way we can see in some episodes between those, that it says "3 weeks later" and "2 weeks later")