Jonathan Brandis Forum

For Fans of Jonathan Gregory Brandis (April 13, 1976 -- November 12, 2003)
It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:07 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Roles
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:57 am 

I agree with Supernatural. That would've been a good role for Jon, although, Jensen Ackles was a good pic for the role and is also a cutie pie. ;;)

My new love is Game of Thrones and although it would've been a short part I could've seen Jon playing Viserys Targaryen.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:10 pm 

Game of Thrones of course!!!!!!!!! how didn't i think about it? though i'm not sure about Viserys Targaryen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:00 pm 

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but although I thought Chris Pine did a good job, I think Jon would have been an excellent Captain Kirk.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:56 pm 

I don't know if anybody on here has seen the sitcom " Off Centre" but although I think Eddie Kaye Thomas did a good job, I think Jonathan would have been good as Mike.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:39 am 

I think Jonathan would have been good as Eddie Brock/ Venom in Spiderman 3.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:07 am 

Given that the mouthpiece drove Topher Grace crazy (because it was like "the braces from hell"), it would have been interesting to see how Jonathan, with his attention to diction, got around it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:43 pm 

irrelevant wrote:
Given that the mouthpiece drove Topher Grace crazy (because it was like "the braces from hell"), it would have been interesting to see how Jonathan, with his attention to diction, got around it.

Haha. anyways, in the comics, Eddie Brock is a very muscular guy. Now Jon wasn't buff or anything like that, But I think that in his later years he was a little bit more built, especially compared to Topher Grace. Also, I think Jon would make a more intimidating villian than Topher does, not that he was bad or anything( Its been awhile since I've seen it).

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:01 pm 

Definitely vocally, Jonathan would have had it all over Topher Grace - but as for being muscular...

Even at 27, and playing Neil Weatherford in PVS, he never really topped out at more than 140 pounds - and he lost even that muscle and size while they were filming. Now maybe as Harry Osborne...a rich kid with his father's psychosis brimming at the back... THAT would have been interesting for him.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:21 pm 

irrelevant wrote:
Definitely vocally, Jonathan would have had it all over Topher Grace - but as for being muscular...

Even at 27, and playing Neil Weatherford in PVS, he never really topped out at more than 140 pounds - and he lost even that muscle and size while they were filming. Now maybe as Harry Osborne...a rich kid with his father's psychosis brimming at the back... THAT would have been interesting for him.

yeah, would have been interesting but James Franco was great so I wouldn't replace him. but Jon might would still be alive today if he had played harry osbourne.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:31 pm 

A couple ideas that just popped into my head.
Peter Pan: If Spielberg had not Made " Hook" and instead made a live action movie( lets say similar to the 2003 film) based on JM Barrie's book I think Jonathan would have been the Perfect choice to play Peter Pan. besides, I think Jeremy Sumpter kinda looks like Jon when he was young.
Thomas Gabriel: I think Jon would have been great as the bad guy In Live Free or Die Hard. I remember some person on Amazon said this,but while my memory of the film is fuzzy,I think Jon playing a cyber terrorist would have been interesting.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next